Stir Fried Szechuan Beef
|Lean steak||12 Ounce (350 Gram, Trimmed Weight)|
|Light vegetable oil||25 Milliliter (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Light soy sauce||10 Milliliter (1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Finely chopped spring onion||15 Gram (1 Tablespoon, Green Colored)|
|Szechuan pepper||5 Gram (1 Teaspoon, Whole)|
|Sesame oil||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
1) Refrigerate the beef till it's completely chilled.
2) Cut the meat into 10 X 1 cm (4 X 1 inch) strips. The slices shouldn't be thicker than 3 mm (14 inch).
3) Make a marinade of two thirds of the vegetable oil, soy sauce and spring (green) onion. Mask the meat well with the marinade. Cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
4) Heat a wok or heavy frying pan. Pour the remaining oil and fry Szechuan pepper for 30 seconds.
5) Once done, transfer the meat along with the marinade. Keep stirring for 3 minutes and cook till the meat is cooked.
6) Take the contents off the heat. Mix sesame oil evenly with the meat.
7) Serve hot combining it with buttered egg noodles.