Broccoli And Chinese Leaves With Black Bean Sauce
|Broccoli florets||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), thinly sliced|
|Slivered almonds||1 Ounce (25 Gram Or 1/4 Cup Flaked Type)|
|Chinese cabbage head||1 , shredded (Use Leaves)|
|Black bean sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the broccoli florets and cook for 1 minute. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and garlic until they just begin to brown.
3) Stir in the drained broccoli florets and the flaked almonds and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
4) Then add the Chinese leaves to the wok mixture and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
5) Stir the black bean sauce into the vegetables in the wok, mix well and cook until the juices just begin to bubble.
6) Spoon the vegetables in the warm serving bowls and serve immediately.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.1%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 465.3 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 255.7% Vitamin C 339.2%
Calcium 30.6% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet