SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
|Pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Maizena||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Soya sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pickles||3 , sliced|
1. Drain liquid from pineapple. Keep it aside.
2. Peel and thinly slice the carrots.
3. Slice green peppers.
4. In a pan, take pineapple liquid.
5. Add green pepper and simmer it gently on a very low flame for 15 minutes or till it becomes tender.
6. In a bowl, mix maizena, brown sugar, soya sauce, oil and vinegar until it blends well.
7. Add it to the pineapple stock, while stirring it continuously. Cook for 3 minutes.
8. To serve Sweet and Sour Sauce, top it with pineapple chunks and sliced pickle.