2. For the dip: In a food processor, blend the almond butter, honey, nama shoyu, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the cayenne and salt, blend for 2 minute or until you get a smooth paste.
4. For the Spring roll: Soak the rice spring roll wrapper in warm water.
5. Once they are soft, place some of the spinach, sprout, mint leaves, carrots and cucumber.
6. Once done roll it like a burrito. The wrapper will hold together on its own. Repeat process with the other spring roll wrappers.
7. Serve the vegetable spring rolls along with your peanut dip.
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is great for an appetizer, snack or meal. These raw spring rolls are made with raw organic rice paper wraps stuffed with fresh veggies and bean sprouts and served with a delicious raw and vegan peanut dipping sauce. Who said healthy isn’t tasty?