Rosemary Orange Chicken
|Nonfat milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Orange marmalade||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||4|
1) Take a medium sized bowl to combine soup, milk, marmalade and rosemary. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add chicken to brown both the sides, for at least 5 minutes in each side.
5) Transfer the chicken on a plate and keep it aside.
6) In the skillet, add carrots and zucchini and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
7) Return the soup mixture into the skillet and stir well.
8) Return the chicken back to the skillet.
9) Cover the skillet with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the chicken is well cooked.
10) Garnish with fresh orange zest and serve hot.