Whole chicken/Half eaten, left over chicken, chicken legs
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
10 Gram, sliced
2 Clove (10 gm), sliced
Salt and pepper
1 Large (Optional)
1. In a large pan, add chicken legs and pour in water. Add ginger, garlic and onion. Bring it to a boil. Cover the till and let it simmer for an hour.
2. When chicken is cooked through, turn off the heat and take out the bones and large lumps.
3. In another pan, boil noodle, drain it and keep it aside.
4. Start simmering the stock again.
5. In a bowl, combine water and corn flour and pour into the chicken stock.
6. Add whisked egg, chicken meat, chopped coriander and sweet corn.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve with noodle and sliced ginger and chopped coriander.
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it.