This quick and easy Chinese chicken soup recipe was the result of my trip to the farm. I went with my friend, Jenny, to her sister's place in the country for some farm fresh chicken. While we were there, her sister, Van made us the most humble and wholesome, home cooked meal ever. Family can be wonderful, even when they're not yours...
2 Pound, cut
200 Gram (package)
1 Tablespoon, sliced
2 Tablespoon (as required)
2 Medium, cut in to medium pieces
1 Cup (16 tbs) (from the chicken)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. In a pot cook the chicken with some ginger and oil.
2. Cover with water and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Occasionally skim off the foam from the surface of the simmering broth.
3. In another pot boil noodles as per the instructions on the pack.
4. Once the Chicken is done, season with a little salt and the soup is ready to serve.
5. Serve the chicken soup warm over the cooked noodles. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
You can also add the chicken gizzards to the soup.
Looking for a simple dish that also scores high on taste and health. This one might just come handy. watch the video to learn an Asian chicken soup with rice noodles recipe. the dish is packed with flavor and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. Give it a try.