Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself
1 Pound, devein (Tail on)
For the sauce
Paprika powder/Hot sauce
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Soy sauce/Hoisin sauce
1. Clean, remove the shell and devein the shrimps, leave the tail intact, set aside.
2. Marinate the shrimps with soy sauce, salt and cornstarch, mix everything well.
3. In a bowl combine paprika powder, water, ketchup, soy sauce, red vinegar, sesame oil and sugar, mix until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Set the heat on high and pour oil in the wok, add the shrimps and cook it for 1-2 minutes or until they are cooked.
5. Add the sauce and bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
6. Serve the spicy stir fried shrimps with steamed rice or noodles, sprinkle green onions if you like.