You can serve this dish with cooked rice or serve them as appetizers, just make sure you have alots of napkins handy. This chicken wing is so sticky!!
...On this dish you can use either real orange or 100% orange juice.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
For the sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Rice cooking wine
1. Cut the chicken wings into 3 pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl marinate the chicken with egg and salt, set aside.
3. Once done coat the chicken in the all-purpose flour, set aside.
4. Set the temperature of the wok to 380-390 degree and pour the oil, deep fry the coated chicken wings until golden brown.
5. Once done place on a paper towel so that the excess oil drains out.
6. In a another pan on high heat, combine orange juice, sugar, soy sauce, rice cooking wine, vinegar and cornstarch, bring it to a boil and let the sauce thicken.
7. Add the chicken wings in the wok, Coat the chicken wings with the sauce.