Combination Chop Suey
|Whole chicken breasts||2|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Boneless lean pork||8 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Bok choy head/Napa cabbage||8 Ounce, finely chopped (1/2 Head)|
|Green beans||4 Ounce, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Celery stalks||3 , diagonally cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Yellow onions||2 , chopped|
|Carrot||1 Large, chopped|
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled, deveined|
|Canned sliced bamboo shoots||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1. Combine chicken and chicken broth in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Let stand until chicken is cool.
2. Remove skin and bones from chicken. Coarsely chop chicken.
3. Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and bouillon granules; set aside.
4. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork; stir-fry until no longer pink in center, about 5 minutes. Remove from wok; set aside.
5. Add cabbage, beans, celery, onions and carrot to wok; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to wok. Cook and stir until liquid boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Add chicken, shrimp, pork and bamboo shoots. Cook and stir until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Serve over hot cooked rice.