Today is Labor day , no work just sit back and enjoyed Chinese bbq chicken wings. It not that hard to make and you don't have to fly all the way to China for a deliciuos Chicken wings (Chinese KFC) You can make your own!!
Have a nice and safe Labor day weekend!!!!
For the marinade
Light soy sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Chinese five spice
1. Break the joint in the middle of the chicken wings.
2. Marinate the chicken wings with light soy sauce, Chinese five spices, Chinese hot mustard and honey, mix everything cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for 4-6 hours or overnight.
3. Prepare the grill before you begin to skewer the chicken.
4. Once the chicken has been marinated, reserve the excess sauce, skewer the chicken in the wooden skewer and continue until all the chicken is over.
5. Place the chicken on the grill and grill it for 8-10 minutes or until cooked, baste the chicken with the reserved marinade.