This dish it quick and easy to make.You cn use any of your favorite UNSALTED nuts like: almonds, cashews, etc.....Ejoy!!
1 Tablespoon, mince
1 Small, slice
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop (chop into florets)
2 , slice
4 Small, slice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Mince the garlic, slice the carrots and water chestnuts, chop the broccoli into florets, and set everything aside.
2. Pour oil in the frying and over high heat stir fry the garlic until brown, add the peanut stir well, add the vegetables and stir fry everything.
3. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar and finally the Chinese mustard, stir everything together.
4. Stir fry the vegetables until they are crisp tender.
5. Serve with vegetable stir fry hot and drizzle some sesame oil on top.