This soft rice is good for someone who have a bad toothache, but want to enjoy tasty food (like me!...ouch!!).You don't have to chew, just enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
6 Cup (96 tbs)
Ground pork/Ground chicken
1. Rinse the rinse under cold water thoroughly.
2. Mince ginger and set aside.
3. Add 5-6 cups of water and bring it to a boil on high heat and boil for 2 minutes, after 2 minute reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
4. In the meantime in a small bowl marinate the ground pork with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
5. In a wok over medium high heat pour the oil, and sauté the ginger and the ground pork add oyster sauce and cook until the pork is fully cooked.
6. Once done turn off the heat for the rice and pork and transfer the rice in a bowl and top it with the ground pork.