The Chinese chicken noodle soup is something, which you would love to sip at any wintery afternoon. Sometime I think the phrase "Everythings but the kitchen sink" was invented to describe what can be added to the Chicken soup. Noodles or any vegetable work just fine with the soup. Let us enjoy, mmmmmm!!!
Boneless chicken breast
4 , chopped
3 Clove (15 gm)
3 , crushed
1 , sliced
12 Cup (192 tbs)
1) Bring the water to rolling boil and cook the noodles for 10 minutes or according to the instruction.
2) In a pot, add cooking oil to heat up.
3) Add the garlic and ginger to saute in hot oil until soft.
4) Add the chicken and stir fry for few minutes.
5) Season the meat with wonton powder, salt, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Combine well.
6) Pour in water and bring to a boil.
7) Boil the chicken until done 7-10 minutes.
8) Skim any foam that rises on top.
9) Add cooked noodles and celery to the soup.
10) Reduce the heat to medium and cook for another 5 minutes.
11) Serve the soup hot by garnishing with chopped green onions.
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul!