This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself.
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
1⁄2 Medium, slice
Green bell pepper
1 Medium, dice
3 Tablespoon, divided
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For the pork
1⁄2 Pound (cut into bite size piece)
Rice cooking wine
For the sauce
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Cut the pork lion into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic, dice the green bell pepper and slice the onions, set aside.
3. In a bowl marinate the pork with rice cooking wine and soy sauce, set aside.
4. In another small bowl combine the chicken stock, black bean sauce, soy sauce, rice cooking wine, sugar and cornstarch, mix everything well until the sugar is dissolved.
5. In the wok pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown, add the pork and cook for 5-7 minutes, set aside.
6. In the same wok pour 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the pork and mix them together, pour the sauce and mix everything well or until the sauce thickens.
8. Serve the pork with blackbean sauce along with steamed rice.