Chinese's general chicken or pork, it always good, When it spicy!!
Green onions stalks
2 Medium, chop (chop into 2 inch)
3 Small, finely chopped
2 Small, finely chopped
Chicken breast boneless skinless
1 Pound, dice
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)
For the sauce
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Dark soy sauce
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. In a bowl combine chicken stock, sugar, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, sesame oil. Cornstarch and dark soy mix until sugar is dissolved.
2. Cut the green onions into 2 inch pieces; finely chop the garlic and ginger, set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chicken breast with egg, coat the chicken pieces in the flour.
4. Preheat the oil in a wok to 375 – 400 degree, once the oil is hot deep fry the chicken pieces until golden brown.
5. Once done remove and place the chicken on the paper towel lined plate and drain the excess oil.
6. In another wok heat the oil on high heat, sauté the green onions, garlic and ginger, sauté until everything is cooked, add the sauce and stir well and the sauce reaches soft boil.
7. Add the chicken and stir fry everything well, coat the chicken with the sauce, sprinkle sesame seeds and mix.
8. Serve the general tso’s chicken with hot steamed rice.