1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4. Add onions, green peppers, basil, scallions and saute.
5. In a bowl, mix together the chicken stock, orange concentrate and hoisin sauce add into the skillet and cook down.
6. In a large pot, boil water with salt and add the lomain noodles and cook until done. Drain and set aside.
7. Add the noodles to the wok and stir well.