Fried wonton is a recipe of cheese filled wontons. It is very simple and easy to make. It tastes delicious. The wontons are very common in Chinese cuisine. They are usually fried or boiled. Wontons contain a filling which also varies with personal choice.
Shredded cheddar cheese
Ground red pepper/Cayenne pepper
3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
2. Add soy sauce and cayenne peppers and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the mixture on wanton wrappers.
5. Wet the edges of the wrappers and fold them to seal.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the wantons until golden brown from both the sides.
7. Serve the wantons with your favorite sauce.