Sauteed Sesame Fish
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Halibut/Sea bass/red snapper fillets||2 Pound (Four Pieces, 3/4 To 1 Inch Thick, Choose Firm Variety)|
|Fine unseasoned dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , cut into wedges|
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, blend the egg with the milk.
3. Dip the fish into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat the fish completely.
4. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat. When the butter and oil begin to foam, add the fish steaks and cook them until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Serve the fish hot with the lemon wedges.