Chicken wonton soup is a hearty dish. It has wontons and chicken broth which is tasty and healthy. This simple Chinese recipe is enjoyed by many over a dinner or meal. You can use some leftover meat for making the wonton filling and enjoy a new dish altogether.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Boneless chicken thigh
1 , chopped
1. Mix water, black pepper and chicken base.
2. Bring it to boil and add chicken thigh to it.
3. Cover it and let the thigh cook.
4. Mix cream cheese, sausage, cheese, and cayenne pepper.
5. Scoop them over wonton wrappings.
6. Wet the edges of the wrappers and fold it to form shape of a hat.
7. Remove chicken and reduce the broth.
8. Chop the chicken and green onion.
9. Close it and cook for 5 minutes.
10. Drop wontons and close and cook for 10 minutes.
11. Serve the chicken wonton soup.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.