The recipe video of Low Carb Wonton soup shows a wonderful way to use the rest of that pork roast you have resting in the refrigerator. Being a low carb option it is highly recommended for regular meals.
Ground pork/Turkey / chicken
Brags soy sauce/Low sodium sauce
4 Clove (20 gm)
2 , chopped (For Broth)
Low sodium chicken broth
32 Fluid Ounce (Whole Food Brands)
1) In a bowl, add ground pork and green onions, mix together.
2) Add soy sauce, ginger paste, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil and mix together.
3) Place a teaspoon of filling in each wrapper.
4) Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
5) Boil water in a pan and add wonton wrappers, cook for about 8 mins or until it rises to the top.
6) Remove from pan and let drain.
7) In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and green onions let cook for 30 seconds.
8) Add Stock and bring to boil.
9) Add wonton and bring to a second boil.
10) Add a drop of sesame oil and remove from heat and serve.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy!