Pinoy Vegetable Eggrolls
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 , shredded (more or less as needed)|
|Cauliflower florets||3 (more or less as needed)|
|Broccoli florets||3 (more or less as needed)|
|Carrot||3 , shredded (more or less as needed)|
|Beans sprout||1 Cup (16 tbs) (more or less as needed)|
|Cubed pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||4 , mince|
|Ginger piece||1 Small|
|Chicken bullion cubes||1|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Fish sauce||To Taste|
|Egg roll wrapper||12|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For dipping sauce|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely|
1. In food processor, shred cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, and broccoli.
2. Transfer the shredded vegetables into a bowl and fold in the bean sprouts.
3. In steamer, boil some water and add the ginger, fish sauce, and black pepper.
4. Steam the vegetable mixture for about 5 minutes or until soft but not too tender. Set aside.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat some cooking oil and saute the garlic, onion, followed by the cubed pork.
6. When the pork is brown, add the shrimp and the chicken bouillon. Cook until done.
7. Mix the meat mixture and the vegetable mixture in a bowl.
8. Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to your taste.
9. On a wrapper, place little mixture and roll as shown in the video. Repeat for more rolls.
10. Deep fry the egg rolls until golden brown.
11. In a bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, and chopped onion.
12. Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!