|Vegetable oil/Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Frozen shelled deveined shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 Bag, Raw)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Frozen green beans and mushrooms||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained and sliced|
|Condensed chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned fried rice||22 Ounce (2 Cans, 11 Ounces Each)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet; stir in frozen shrimps and garlic. Saute 5 minutes; push to one side.
2. Place frozen green beans and mushrooms in pan; heat, breaking vegetables apart as they thaw, 3 minutes; stir in the water chestnuts, chicken broth and ginger; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. While shrimp mixture simmers, heat the fried rice.
4. Smooth cornstarch and water to a paste in a cup; stir in soy sauce, then stir into the shrimp mixture. Cook slowly, stirring constantly, till the mixture thickens and bubbles for 3 minutes.
5. Spoon fried rice around edge of a large, deep, serving bowl; spoon shrimp mixture in center. Garnish with sprigs of parsley, if you wish.