1. Thaw the frozen shrimps, set aside.
2. Tie the green onions into small bunch.
3. Boil water in a soup pot, place the strainer in the pot and boil the noodles for 3-5 minutes or until done.
4. Once done drain the water and transfer it in the bowl.
5. In another large soup pot pour the 1 gallon of water add the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and chicken broth powder and green onions, bring the water to a boil on medium high heat.
6. Place the shrimps in the strainer and place it in the boiling water, cook the shrimps for 1 minute in the soup.
7. Add the shrimps in the bowl of noodles; pour some soup in the bowl as well.
8. Serve the wonton noodle soup hot, garnish with green onions.