Chinese Beef Fried Rice
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Corns||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), dice|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For the beef|
|Beef||1⁄4 Pound, slice|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For the garnish|
|Cucumber||1 Small, slice|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, chop|
1. Slice the beef, and dice the carrots, set aside.
2. Slice the cucumber and finely chop the green onions, set aside.
3. In the wok pour 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and sauté the beef until cooked on medium high, add seasoning sauce stir and remove.
4. In the same pan pour 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and crack the eggs in it and scramble them add the vegetables and stir everything together.
5. Add the cooked rice, beef, garlic powder; sugar and salt mix well finally add the dark soya sauce and mix everything well, separate the rice.
6. Add seasoning sauce for more seasoning.
7. Serve the Chinese beef fried rice serve with sliced cucumber and green onions.
If you want a darker color for your fried rice add more dark soy sauce.
Be careful of the salt content as the soy sauce and seasoning sauce are already salty.
Calories 743 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.7%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.3 mg73.8%
Sodium 1684 mg70.2%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 28 g55.6%
Vitamin A 67.6% Vitamin C 22.8%
Calcium 6% Iron 39.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet