1. Slice the beef, and dice the carrots, set aside.
2. Slice the cucumber and finely chop the green onions, set aside.
3. In the wok pour 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and sauté the beef until cooked on medium high, add seasoning sauce stir and remove.
4. In the same pan pour 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and crack the eggs in it and scramble them add the vegetables and stir everything together.
5. Add the cooked rice, beef, garlic powder; sugar and salt mix well finally add the dark soya sauce and mix everything well, separate the rice.
6. Add seasoning sauce for more seasoning.
7. Serve the Chinese beef fried rice serve with sliced cucumber and green onions.
If you want a darker color for your fried rice add more dark soy sauce.
Be careful of the salt content as the soy sauce and seasoning sauce are already salty.