1. In a non-stick wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir well to coat, remove the chicken and set aside.
3. In the same wok, heat remaining oil and crack in the eggs, stir well until the eggs are scrambled and cooked.
4. Add the mixed vegetables stir to mix, put the chicken and rice and stir fry to mix.
5. Stream in the remaining soy sauce, black soy sauce if using, sugar and garlic powder and stir until all the ingredients combine well.
6. Serve hot garnished with chopped green onions.
Chinese chicken fried rice with vegetables is a simple stir-fried rice with a wonderful blend of authentic chinese flavors. All the ingredients required to prepare this dish are readily available in the kitchen. Moreover, by adding a few vegetables to the stir-fry, the dish has a great health rating too !