1. Cut the broccoli in 6 segments.
2. Slice the beef in 2 inches X 1/8 inch thick slices.
3. Place the beef pieces in a bowl and add cornstarch, sherry wine and soy sauce. Stir well and let if marinate for 2 minutes.
4. In a wok over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir in garlic, and stir it for about 10 seconds.
5. Add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until beef is done, remove and set aside.
6. In a clean wok, over high heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add broccoli and stir for 1 minute.
7. Put in the beef, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sugar and stir for 30 seconds.
Here is a unique Chinese broccoli and beef stir fry that would leave you licking your fingers. The chef here has simplified this recipe is so that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. This quick and easy beef and broccoli recipe is amazing and worth trying!