Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you.
Imitation crab meat
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Place a piece of foil into the bamboo steamer; this will prevent the dim sum from sticking.
2. Put a pot of water to boil.
3. On the mat place the nori sheet on top and cover it with a thin layer of pork filling.
4. Place the crab sticks on top and carefully roll the mat using your finger and palms to keep the mat even and the ingredients in place.
5. Cut the dim sum into six equal pieces and place it in the bamboo steamer.
6. Steam the dim sum for 10 minutes.