A simple to make Chinese Dumpling with hot and sour sauce recipe.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
For the filling
Green onion stalks
1 Medium, chop
For the sauce
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Chop the green onions.
2. I a mixing bowl combine the ground pork, shrimps, green onions, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, and cornstarch, mix everything well.
3. Prepare a bowl of normal water and ear bud.
4. Take the wonton wrapper and place one teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush the water around the edges and bring the edges together and seal the edges.
5. Continue until all the fillings are over.
6. In a pot combine chicken stock, ketchup, sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, hot sauce and cornstarch, mix well and cook it over medium high heat until the sauce thickens.
7. In a large pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat, once it starts to boil put the dumplings and boil it for 2-3 minutes or until the dumplings starts to float on the surface.
8. Once done remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon.
9. Serve the dumplings with hot and sour sauce.
Things You Will Need