Chinese Dumplings with Hot and Sour Sauce
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|For the filling|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Green onion stalks||1 Medium, chop|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Pinch|
|For the sauce|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Chop the green onions.
2. I a mixing bowl combine the ground pork, shrimps, green onions, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, and cornstarch, mix everything well.
3. Prepare a bowl of normal water and ear bud.
4. Take the wonton wrapper and place one teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush the water around the edges and bring the edges together and seal the edges.
5. Continue until all the fillings are over.
6. In a pot combine chicken stock, ketchup, sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, hot sauce and cornstarch, mix well and cook it over medium high heat until the sauce thickens.
7. In a large pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat, once it starts to boil put the dumplings and boil it for 2-3 minutes or until the dumplings starts to float on the surface.
8. Once done remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon.
9. Serve the dumplings with hot and sour sauce.
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.2 mg11.1%
Sodium 397.2 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet