1. In a bowl combine the ground pork, shrimps, salt, sugar, ground pepper, soya sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch, mix everything well.
2. Take the wonton wrapper and fill 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center and bring the edges together and close it continue until all the filling is over.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
4. In the bamboo steamer place a piece of foil in the bottom and place the shu mai inside.
5. Place the steamer over the pot of boiling water and steam the shu mai for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve the shu mai with sweet chill sauce and soya sauce on the side.