Chun King Chinese Pork Slices
|Red currant jelly/Jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Five spice powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound (2 Pieces, 500 Gram Each)|
1. In a large bowl, combine jelly or jam, sherry, soy sauce, garlic and five-spice powder.
2. Add tenderloins, turning to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
5. Remove meat from marinade and place in a shallow casserole. Brush with marinade.
6. Cover and bake, basting frequently, for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until meat is tender and no longer pink. Uncover during last 30 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1332 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 590 mg196.7%
Sodium 2392.7 mg99.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 190 g379.4%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 52.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet