|Msg powder||20 Gram|
|Five spice pwd||10 Gram|
|Red wine vinegar||100 Milliliter|
|White wine vinegar||100 Milliliter|
|White rice wine||50 Milliliter|
|Hua tew chew||50 Milliliter|
|Spring onion||200 Gram|
1. Clean the duck, wash it and pat dry.
2. Rub the mixture of MSG, salt and the five spice pwd, inside and outside the duck and leave.
3. With the help of a pipe blow air between the skin and the flesh, till it leaves the flesh.
4. Stuff the duck with leeks and spring onion.
5. Marinate the duck with mixture of honey, white and red wine vinegar, water, white rice wine, and wine.
6. Roast the duck in the spl. Chinese oven, which has combination of both dry and moist heat.
7. Cook till it gets brown colour.
8. Take out and glaze the duck with more honey and jam, mixture and cook for some more time till the skin gets crisp.
9. Carve the duck and serve with thin Chinese pancakes.
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.9 mg36.3%
Sodium 1163.5 mg48.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet