Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup
|Cabbage leaves||150 Milliliter (1 Teacup)|
|Spring onions||3 (With Leaves)|
|Sliced cauliflower||50 Gram|
|Refined oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Pinch|
|Citric acid||1 Pinch|
|Soya sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies in vinegar and chili sauce||2 (To Serve)|
1. Slice the carrot thinly.
2. Tear the cabbage and lettuce leaves.
3. Chop the spring onions with the leaves.
4. Cut the celery into about 12 mm. pieces.
5. Heat the oil thoroughly. Add the vegetables, baking powder and citric acid and cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Add 5 teacups of boiling water, the soya sauce and salt and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.