1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green onions and wrap the tea bag.
4. In a bowl combine rum, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, salt and 50 ml of water, stir and set aside.
5. Wash and drain the chicken wings, set aside.
6. In a pan over medium heat pour oil and sauté the ginger, place the tea bag in the pan, add the chicken wings and brown sugar.
7. Fry until the chicken is brown on all sides.
8. Pour the marinade and stir everything and lower the heat cover the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
9. Add the 100 ml of water cover and cook for 5 minutes turning the chicken in the pan.
10. Once done cover the pan and leave it for 10 minutes.