Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Broccoli florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baby corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Zucchini/Squash||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chinese cabbage/Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chicken breast||3 (cut into medium size pieces)|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh garlic||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Red pepper flakes||To Taste (Optional)|
|Sesame oil/Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For rice and corn|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For sweet and sour sauce|
|Marmalade/Fig jam||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||To Taste|
For Sweet and Sour Sauce
1. In a bowl, add in the marmalade, yellow mustard and soy sauce. Mix together and set aside to develop flavors.
2. Recipe follows.
For Rice and Corn
1. In a large bowl, add in the rice and corn. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Recipe follows.
For Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the sesame oil; add in the garlic and ginger, sauté for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onion and chives and stir fry for a few minutes. Followed by the chicken breast and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir in the celery, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets and baby corn. Stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Add in the mushroom, Chinese cabbage, zucchini and snow peas. Cook for a few minutes until done.
5. Season with salt, pepper and red flakes. Stir fry thoroughly.
6. Serve Stir Fried with rice, and sweet and sour sauce.
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg24.9%
Sodium 361.1 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 38 g75.6%
Vitamin A 112.8% Vitamin C 306.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet