Pork Chow Mein
|Pork||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon, divided|
|Sliced celery||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (Two 4 Ounce Cans)|
|Cornstarch||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||10 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned bean sprouts||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
1. Brown pork in 1 teaspoon oil. Drain.
2. Cook celery, onions, and mushrooms in 2 teaspoons oil until tender crisp, 2 or 3 minutes, stirring often. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir cornstarch into broth.
4. Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
5. Heat, stirring, until liquid is thickened and pork is completely cooked.