Pork Chow Mein
|Pork||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon, divided|
|Sliced celery||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (Two 4 Ounce Cans)|
|Cornstarch||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||10 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned bean sprouts||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
1. Brown pork in 1 teaspoon oil. Drain.
2. Cook celery, onions, and mushrooms in 2 teaspoons oil until tender crisp, 2 or 3 minutes, stirring often. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir cornstarch into broth.
4. Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
5. Heat, stirring, until liquid is thickened and pork is completely cooked.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1191 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 299.3 mg99.8%
Sodium 5067.6 mg211.2%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g31.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g67.2%
Sugars 31.5 g
Protein 123 g246.2%
Vitamin A 34.3% Vitamin C 133.2%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 65.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet