Chinese Ginger Chicken
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , boned and skinned, cut into 1/4 inch strips|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced into 1/4 inch pieces|
|Canned mushroom slices||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned bamboo shoots||6 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix soy sauce and ginger.
2. Spray large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Add chicken and sauce. Cook on high heat for approximately 4 minutes. Remove chicken.
3. Drain bean sprouts, reserving liquid.
4. Cook bean sprout liquid with cornstarch in skillet, stirring until thickened. Add vegetables, chicken, and water.
5. Simmer until beans are tender-crisp and chicken is done.