Chinese Ginger Chicken
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , boned and skinned, cut into 1/4 inch strips|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced into 1/4 inch pieces|
|Canned mushroom slices||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned bamboo shoots||6 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix soy sauce and ginger.
2. Spray large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Add chicken and sauce. Cook on high heat for approximately 4 minutes. Remove chicken.
3. Drain bean sprouts, reserving liquid.
4. Cook bean sprout liquid with cornstarch in skillet, stirring until thickened. Add vegetables, chicken, and water.
5. Simmer until beans are tender-crisp and chicken is done.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 841 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 199.5 mg66.5%
Sodium 5183.5 mg216%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.5%
Sugars 29.8 g
Protein 104 g207.4%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 153%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 56.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet