1. In a deep pan or pot, put the cleaned beans. Pour enough water to cover the beans.
2. Bring it to a boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the beans are tender.
3. Drain into a colander and set aside.
4. In a skillet or frying pan, put the cooked beans.
5. Drizzle olive oil over it. Add garlic and stir for a minute till fragrant.
6. Put the soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Stir or toss to mix all and sauté them for another minute.
7. Remove from heat.
8. In a serving plate, serve the beans with choice of meat or any main dish.
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes.