|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
|Live lobsters||2 Pound, pegged|
1. In a 3-quart non-metallic casserole place water, salt and lemon.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/2) minutes or until water boils.
3. Place live lobsters head first into boiling water; this will render them immobile.
4. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 12 (15 1/2) minutes.
5 Let stand, covered, 4 minutes to finish cooking.
6. Drain. With a sharp heavy knife split tail, and if meat is still translucent in center, heat, covered, about 1 minute longer or until meat is no longer translucent. Continue to cut up the center towards the head. Remove the stomach and the intestinal tract. The green liver and the red roe are considered to be delicacies.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 828 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 861.8 mg287.3%
Sodium 3656.1 mg152.3%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 171 g342.5%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 74.4%
Calcium 47.1% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet