1. Sterilize a large glass jar in which kombucha tea will be kept.
2. In a large pot, boil the water and add in the tea lives. Boil for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sugar and mix until dissolve.
4. Turn of the stove and let it cool for an hour.
5. Transfer the liquid in a sterilize jar and add in the mushroom along with liquid.
6. Cover the jar with a cotton cloth. Tie with a rubber band and place over the sprout wrap. Let it ferment for 5 days.
7. After 5 days check the taste with a sterilize spoon and if it’s acetic in taste then transfer to sterilize bottles and keep for another 5 days.
8. Serve Kombucha with dehydrated chia crackers.