Making your own Kombucha is easy and inexpensive. Watch how it's done!
Canned kombucha mushroom
1 Can (10 oz) (liquid reserved)
1 Tablespoon (any tea - darjeeling, black tea)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Sterilize a large glass jar in which kombucha tea will be kept.
2. In a large pot, boil the water and add in the tea lives. Boil for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sugar and mix until dissolve.
4. Turn of the stove and let it cool for an hour.
5. Transfer the liquid in a sterilize jar and add in the mushroom along with liquid.
6. Cover the jar with a cotton cloth. Tie with a rubber band and place over the sprout wrap. Let it ferment for 5 days.
7. After 5 days check the taste with a sterilize spoon and if it’s acetic in taste then transfer to sterilize bottles and keep for another 5 days.
8. Serve Kombucha with dehydrated chia crackers.
Want to make Kambucha at home? Try this Kambucha tea recipe. The basic recipe is to put mushroom in tea and allow it to ferment. It is very inexpensive to make it at home. This video recipe has two parts and this is the first part of the recipe.