Tropical Drink is a tropical cocktail made of rum, pineapple juice, blue Curacao, sweet and sour mix. A blue Hawaii is typically served on the rocks or often blended with ice. The similarly named Blue Hawaiian cocktail contains creme of coconut instead of sweet and sour mix. Enjoy the Tropical Drink or the fruit punches!!
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1) In a shaker, add the coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice and ice cubes.
2) Shake well and serve in a martini glass or process in a blender to dilute. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.
1)In a blender, add the regular rum, coconut rum and strawberries. Process to blend well.
2) Pour the mixture along the sides into a martini glass.
3) Then add the banana, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice cubes, then blend well.
4) Pour this mixture into the center of the previous mixture, garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one.