This is my own version of cooking SZECHUAN EGGPLANT. Fast, easy and yummy.
Chopped red bell pepper
2 Clove (10 gm)
1. Peel the eggplant and slice it medium size.
2. Prepare your frying pan. Put it in the stove and make it hot.
3. Once it€™s hot you can put your SESAME OIL.
4. When the sesame is oil is ready, sauteed your CHOPPED ONIONS and wait until it sweat, then follow the CHOPPED GARLIC and the MINCED PORK. Mix them well.
5. Put the OYSTER SAUCE for taste.
6. Add the CHILI PASTE, then mix and simmer it for at least 2minutes.
7. After 2minutes, you can now add your EGGPLANT. Mix very well with everything and simmer for at least 10minutes or let me say until the eggplant is already a bit smash. Then your SZECHUAN EGGPLANT is ready to serve.
This recipe is a must try for all those moms who’s kids do not like indulging in eggplant much. The chef here provides simple directives to make szechuan eggplant combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and pork. Watch the video for full details. This video is in Filipino language.