Steamed Pork And Chinese Cabbage is a kind of steamed Chinese meatloaf. It's made with a mixture of ground pork, Chinese cabbage, ginger, and soy sauce. It is pretty easy to make this dish except for the mixing part. In this Steamed Pork And Chinese Cabbage recipe we also get some tips on how to make the dish perfectly.
1 Large (Jumbo Sized)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Baby chinese cabbage
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Crush the ginger with the help of a cleaver. Then, chop it with the cleaver. Add to the meat.
2. Chop up the baby Chinese cabbage and add to the meat.
3. Break and add one egg. Mix.
4. Turn over the ingredients on a cutting board, chop with a cleaver and fold. Repeat this to mix thoroughly.
5. Spread over the board and with the help of your cleaver transfer it on a baking dish.
6. Drizzle the soy sauce.
7. In a wok, fill it with 2 inches of water and boil it. Place the dish inside the wok for steaming. Stem for 15 minutes.
8. Serve over a bowl of rice.
Is Chinese food on your list of favorites? Watch the chef prepare this delectable meal with a great combination of ingredients. Surprise yor family with this dish and get a lot of appreciation for yourself. Watch the video now.