All Time Hit Wonton Soup
|Ground pork filling||2 Cup (32 tbs) (With Ginger, Garlic And Soy Sauce)|
|Chicken broth/6 cups chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped chinese cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Scallion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Fill the wantons with 1 tsp of pork filling.
2. Paint around the bases, take the home plate, go up to the second base and just squeeze.
3. Paint around the bases, take the home plate, go up to the second base, squeeze and then pick it up and wrap around your finger and press.
4. Paint around the bases, take the home plate, go up to the second base, squeeze and just push down and bring the wings up,and fold up.
5. Bring the broth to rolling boil and put the wantons one by one.
6. It will take about 1-2 minutes to cook the wantons.
7. when the wrapper has swirled around the filling and the wafer has become translucent, it means the wantons are done.
8. Add the cabbage, give it a stir, just heat it up.
9. Squeeze and drop in the scallions. Give it a little stir.
10. Serve in a bowl.
Calories 1037 Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.6%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g97%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186 mg62%
Sodium 1219 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 57 g114.1%
Vitamin A 90.4% Vitamin C 87.8%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet