1. In a serving bowl, put the noodles.
2. In a pan over medium heat, pour chicken stock and soy sauce. Add chicken breast filets and cook until tender, then shred.
3. Add in the snow peas, broccoli and green peas. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
4. Pour the soup over the noodles.
5. Serve the Chicken Noodle Soup hot and enjoy!
Winters are long so if you are running out of soup recipes, here is another recipe to keep your taste buds motivated. This video has Simple chicken and Vegetable noodle soup recipe stored inside, which derives its Asian flavor from the soy sauce and the glass noodles. It’s extremely easy to prepare for a hearty family meal.