Three Winters Stir-fry
|Dried mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Black Colored)|
|Dried salt cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and salt cabbage.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Cut mushrooms in half if large. Shred soaked cabbage.
3. Heat sesame oil. Add bamboo shoots and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and cabbage; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 5 minutes over medium heat, and serve.