Three Winters Stir-fry
|Dried mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Black Colored)|
|Dried salt cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and salt cabbage.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Cut mushrooms in half if large. Shred soaked cabbage.
3. Heat sesame oil. Add bamboo shoots and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and cabbage; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 5 minutes over medium heat, and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.58 mg0.19%
Sodium 1387.4 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.7 g74.7%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet