This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice calls for Chinese sausages. So if you have prepared Chinese sausages, then this is one of the best recipes you can think about. Start away immediately!
4 Cup (64 tbs) (Cold)
1. Place Chinese sausages on a shallow, but not flat, dish and steam 15 minutes.
2. Let sausages cool slightly; then cut in small pieces. Reserve the drippings.
3. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch sections.
4. Heat oil to smoking. Add rice and stir-fry to heat through partially.
5. Add sausage, drippings, scallions and salt. Stir-fry to heat through completely; then serve.