Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Cold)|
1. Place Chinese sausages on a shallow, but not flat, dish and steam 15 minutes.
2. Let sausages cool slightly; then cut in small pieces. Reserve the drippings.
3. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch sections.
4. Heat oil to smoking. Add rice and stir-fry to heat through partially.
5. Add sausage, drippings, scallions and salt. Stir-fry to heat through completely; then serve.