Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture L For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
|Cooked pork||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ginger root slice||1|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1 Cut cooked pork and ham in strips. Shred cooked shrimp.
2. Beat eggs; then add to meat and shrimp and toss gently to coat.
3. Cut lettuce and bamboo shoots in thin strips. Blanch bean sprouts. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch sections. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sesame oil.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add scallions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add meat-shrimp mixture and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
6. Add vegetables; stir-fry to soften (1to 2 minutes). Add soy-sherry mixture and stir-fry 1 minute more. Then combine mixture with soft-fried or tossed noodles, as indicated