Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage And Dried Shrimp
|Dried chinese black mushrooms||4|
|Chinese cabbage||1 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Soak Mushrooms)|
1. Separately soak dried shrimp and dried mushrooms. Reserve mushroom-soaking liquid.
2. Cut cabbage stems in 2-inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add cabbage and stir-fry 1 minute. Add bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Add soaked shrimp, mushrooms and mushroom liquid. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 3 minutes.
5. Add salt. Stir mixture once again and simmer, covered, again until done
6. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken, and serve at once.